- This agreement commences once you have completed the joining process.
- Your membership starts immediately.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
- You must be 16 years or over to join dlr Leisure.
- Members are expected to act respectably at all times while using our facilities. Aggressive or unruly behaviour towards staff or other gym members will not be tolerated and will result in termination of your membership.
- Direct Debit memberships are not transferable person to person.
1. All upfront membership fees are collected by us on the date of application.
2. If a membership is not renewed before its specific renewal date, then it is deemed to have lapsed and you will not be allowed access to the centre’s facilities without payment.
3. Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
4. To receive the prevailing renewal rate, a member must renew their membership fee before the last day of their membership.
5. All members joining on couple membership will be treated as a single membership upon renewal.
6. Membership promotions may vary from centre to centre.
7. The prorate of your first months membership fee will be calculated and then collected by credit/debit card on your membership application date upon joining online. Your Direct Debit will then be debited on the first working day of each month. These dates will be displayed in Step 2 of the membership application. Please take note of the dates shown for your records.
8. Direct Debit payments will continue on a monthly basis until you notify us by email of your wish to cease your membership. Cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com before the 15th of the month prior to the Direct Debit collection date and you must also inform your bank.
9. Non-payment of a direct debit payment will result in your membership being automatically cancelled. The prevailing advertised monthly fee will apply if you wish to re-join.
10. An administration fee of €7.00 will be applied to all non payments of Direct Debits.
11. Non-payment for insufficient funds will be attempted to be collected for a second time on the 15th of each month.
12. You agree to advise us immediately of any changes to Member’s Details provided.
- As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the gym, which are prominently displayed, with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours, fire evacuation plan and your conduct. From time to time, the centre may make reasonable changes to these rules provided the Gym gives advance notice of these changes. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Centre Rules.
2. On acceptance of an application for membership, the member will be issued with a membership card, which must be produced on each visit to the centre to gain admission. The card will remain the property of the gym and, upon termination of membership, will be returned to the centre.
3. For security and validation reasons, management reserves the right to scan each member’s card at the reception in the centre.
4. An appropriate fee is charged for the replacement of lost membership cards.
5. All members must sign a Health screening form before they use the centres facilities.
6. If you require assistance in using any equipment, please ask a member of our Fitness Team.
7. Management reserves the right to alter, amend or change the Terms & Conditions and centre rules from time to time. The version on our website being the most up to date available.
8. Members wishing to report problems with services at the centre should contact the Duty Manager (enquire at reception).
9. The centre may withdraw use of all or part of the gym for the purpose of undertaking maintenance.