Terms and conditions of your Birthday party Booking
Thank you for choosing dlr leisure as your venue.
- Full payment is due at time of booking.
- Your Party Attendants will meet you at the start of your booking and will take responsibility for the supervision of the activities you choose. You must ensure that at least one adult is on hand to assist the Party Attendants and take the children for toilet breaks etc. The Attendants need to remain with the main group of children. Please do not arrive too early as the attendants will not be available until the start time of your booking.
- Children must be supervised and behave in a correct manner while in the centre, for their own safety please ensure that children do not run around the reception and foyer areas.
- Dry Party booking (Halls/Studios/Pitches) is 2 hours duration, 90 mins of activity followed by 30 mins in Party Room.
- Inflatable Party available Friday at 5pm only (weekend sessions are public sessions) Maximum 30 children for 45 mins in pool then 30 mins in Party Room (Price €180)
- No party attendants on pool bank, lifeguards are on duty to supervise. Please arrive 15 minutes before to ensure the children get the full 45 minutes on the Inflatable.
- To use the inflatable all children must be 8 years of age or older and be able to swim at least 1 width of the swimming pool unaided.
- An adult must be in attendance for the full duration of the party
- Children under 8 are not allowed to use the inflatable, Children under 8 years of age are only allowed in the public swim section of the pool and must be accompanied by an adult in the water at a ratio of 3:1.
- The Party Room is solely for the consumption of food and drinks. Children must be supervised and sit down to eat. This is not play time for the children and food fights are strictly forbidden.
You must supply All your own food and drinks, plates cups etc. we do not facilitate heating food or filling jugs/water bottles.
Staff are responsible for ensuring the rooms are ready for each party however it is your responsibility to dispose of your waste in the bins provided and leave the room as clean as possible.
- Party poppers and pinatas prohibited.
- Cobbett’s Café (Loughlinstown only) situated in the centre is available to supply food for your event if you so wish.
Please call 085 2412819 for details if you choose this option.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY NUTS OR NUT PRODUCTS TO YOUR PARTY
- The small Party Room is used for parties with 15 children maximum, 1 party attendant included in price of €120.
The Playstation Room (Loughlinstown only) is for bigger parties with 30 children maximum, 2 party attendants included in price of €150.
Please note that neither room can facilitate large extended groups of family or friends. The Party Rooms must be vacated on time.
- Staff will inform you when the Party Room is ready to bring in food and decorations. Please do not bring food into the centre until the room is ready as we do not have anywhere to store it.
- Please ensure you inform parents to collect children on time. The centre closes at 6pm sharp Sat & Sun and all customers must be out of the building by this time.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund available for parties cancelled with at least 7 days notice.
- 50% refund for parties cancelled with less than 7 days but at least 48 hours notice.
- No refund for parties cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.