- Please note that the summer pool timetable changes from week to week. Please make sure you check the timetable the day of the swim you wish to attend.
Please see timetable for applicable times.
Please note that there will be a price change from the 1st November 2018
- Adult: €7.00
- Child older than 3: €3.50
- Child younger than 3: free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children): €16.00
- Concession swim:
Available Monday – Sunday up to 6pm
Available to Students, OAPs, Unemployed
and Special Needs Users
- Wet Pass (10 Visits + 1 Free, please note pass expires 1 year from date of purchase): Wet Pass allows access to Adult Swims, Public Swims and Aqua Aerobics classes.
- 1 adult: €70.00
- Family Pass (10 Visits + 1 Free, please note pass expires 1 year from date of purchase):Family Pass allows access to Public Swims only.
- 2 adults and 2 children: €160.00
- 1 adult and 3 children: €160.00
- Sunday Fundays
Swim sessions with toys and inflatables.
All welcome. Adult €7.00, Child €3.50,
Under 3 free of charge.
No lanes available during these sessions
- People aged 65 and over: €5.00
- Adult and child younger than 4: €7.00
- Aqua Fit (Exercises class in water) before 6pm: €7.00, after 6pm: €7.50
Contact us to hire the pool.
Child Lessons (10 Week Course)
Child Lessons Prices
|Number of Children||Price|
|1 or 2 Children||€100 each|
|3 Children in same family||€280|
|4 Children in same family||€360|
Payment on booking must be paid in full. There is no refund given for lessons missed.
- Beginners. 4 years and up, water orientation and swimming positions.
- Beginners, introduction to basic water skills, such as breath control, floating position, building water confidence.
- Beginners, introduction to stroke technique, front & back. Introduction to breath control.
- Improving on technique. Introduction to breathing & timing. Introduction to breaststroke.
- Confident swimmers in deep end with competence in front & backstroke including good breathing techniques. Improving breaststroke and introduction to butterfly & diving.
- Improving all four competitive strokes. Introduction to distance and speed, pacing & timing. Improving diving starts & turns.
- Lane Swimming
- Junior coaching concentrating on fitness, swimming technique and stamina. Endurance and sprint training.
- Rookie Lifeguard
- Water Safety skill for children looking to develop knowledge and skill or prepare for a full Pool Lifeguard qualification. Programme runs all year round. Please contact reception for further details.
Please Note: If you choose a class above your child’s capability there is no guarantee that we can provide a class at an alternative level.
See timetable for times.
Adult Lessons Prices
|5 Week Course
Tuesday 12pm or Tuesday 8pm
- Beginner: Increase water confidence and learn basic swimming strokes.
- Improver: Improve your swim and breathing technique and increase your fitness.
- Advanced: Learn advanced swimming skills, improve speed, distance and fitness in the water.
- Lane Coaching: Improve your stroke technique in all swim strokes while increasing your distance and decreasing your speed.
See timetable for times.
- Swim hats must be worn and are for sale at reception for €2.50.
- Under 8’s must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- Children Under 3 years old must wear swim nappies.
- Swimming aids are not provided during public swims.
- PLEASE NOTE for health and safety, once we have reached our bather capacity we cannot allow further swimmers in pool. Bather safety will always be our number one priority.
- Children have access to public swims only. Adult only Lane swims are for over 16 years and three lanes are available.