Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- 25 metre, 6 lane swimming pool.
- Large cubicles for changing
- Full range of swimming lessons
- Ceiling hoist
- Disabled Toilet
- Shower Facilities
- Shower Wheelchair
- Easy accessible steps for pool entry
- Poolside Hoist
- 15m Commando Inflatable run.
- Adult Swim €7.00
- Child Swim (Over 3 Years Old) €3.50
- Children Under 3 Years Old free
- Family Swim* €16.00
- Adult and Toddler Swim €7.00
- Active Swim €5.00
- Concession** Swim (Before 6pm) €5.00
Value Passes (11 Visits)
- Adult Value Pass €70.00
- Child Value Pass €35.00
- Aqua Value Pass €70.00
- Family* Value Pass €160.00
- Concession** Value Pass €55.00
- Morning Classes €7.00
- Evening Classes €7.50
Please see timetable
*Family: 2 Adults + 2 Children OR 1 Adult + 3 Children
Next Term Date: 24th September 2018 – 1st December 2018
RE Enrolment Date: 3rd September until the 22nd September 2018 (This is for children currently on Lessons)
*Sibling and change of day will start at 2pm on September in person at the centre.
*New enrolments will take place September 23rd from 10am.
One to One Swimming Lessons
All ages from beginners to advanced.* Classes are 30 mins
Contact Reception to book payment in advance of lesson. PH:01 282 3344
Child Lessons (10 Week Course)
Number of Children
|1 or 2 Children||€100 each|
|3 Children in same family||€265|
|4 Children in same family||€340|
Payment on booking must be paid in full. There is no refund given for lessons missed.
- Beginners. 4 years and up, water orientation and swimming positions.
- Beginners, introduction to basic water skills, such as breath control, floating position, building water confidence.
- Beginners, introduction to stroke technique, front & back. Introduction to breath control.
- Improving on technique. Introduction to breathing & timing. Introduction to breaststroke.
- Confident swimmers in deep end with competence in front & backstroke including good breathing techniques. Improving breaststroke and introduction to butterfly & diving.
- Improving all four competitive strokes. Introduction to distance and speed, pacing & timing. Improving diving starts & turns.
- Lane Swimming
- Junior coaching concentrating on fitness, swimming technique and stamina. Endurance and sprint training.
- Rookie Lifeguard
- Water Safety skill for children looking to develop knowledge and skill or prepare for a full Pool Lifeguard qualification. Programme runs all year round. Please contact reception for further details.
Please Note: If you choose a class above your child’s capability there is no guarantee that we can provide a class at an alternative level.
Group Adult Lessons
|Swimming Course||€14.00 per class|
- Beginner: Increase water confidence and learn basic swimming strokes.
- Improver: Improve your swim and breathing technique and increase your fitness.
- Advanced: Learn advanced swimming skills, improve speed, distance and fitness in the water.
- Lane Coaching: Improve your stroke technique in all swim strokes while increasing your distance and decreasing your speed.
See timetable for times.
For enquiries email email@example.com.[/vc_column_text]